Monday 14 March 2016

Test Shots

Test Shots


These are the 10 images I shot to create a Pop-Art poster from different objects which were cans of drinks, an mp3 player, headphones, skittles, and a Frijj milkshake. I chose to bring in these items because all of them have bright colours on them which stand out and will help me make my final Pop-Art poster better as the different colours will stand out. 
The ISO on these images is 100 because I needed the images to be bright and exposed and as we were shooting inside the ISO was set low while it was on a tripod. The aperture was on f 8.0 so I can focus the camera on a specific object while the background is blurry which can help me edit my image better as it can be easier for me to crop the background while the object is in high quality and is in focus. 
Some of these images will not be good enough for me to use, such as the image with the three cans of drinks on the second row is tilted, and the other image with the three cans at the bottom is too bright for me to use as I need images that are sharp and clear. Also the Frijj bottle will be hard to edit as there is a shadow in the background which I will have to cut out if I choose this image.
Although some of these images will not be used, some of them are really good such as the skittles packet and the mp3 player because they are bright coloured, without any blur, and they are sharp and clear which is good to use for a Pop-Art image. 
While all of these are test shots, I will choose one or two of these images to edit and to create my final Pop-Art poster.







No comments:

Post a Comment